Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankur (sr developer)     27 May 2010

service agreement brekage

Dear experts

I have joined an IT company two months back there was a service agreement of 
1 Lac Rs ,they have made us sign the bond on the 100 rs stamp and taken a check of 1 Lac on the name of company ,so that if i breach the bond they will use it the duration of bond is 1 year 3 months ,i have joined them as an experience candidate the atmosphere of the company is to much stressful they suppress the employees to do work like slaves ,its an small company so the work load is too much we have to stay daily by 10-12 hrs and there is lot of shouting , pressing included they have not given any sort of training ,i learnt myself introduce a new platform windows azure for them,mean while i have got a job 
in cmm level -5 company .i want to break the bond and go and join that company so how can i do it ,please help the situation is like killing me what to do

Learning

2 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     27 May 2010

If it is stipulated expressly in the bond that in the event u leave the company within the period of bond, the company can forefit the amount. U can leave the company by breaking the bo.nd but not without losing the amount. U can also be sued for the amount if u hv left the company without intimation. Why to lose such a sum of 1 lac. let the period get over and adjust a bit.

SHIV KUMAR GUPTA (ADVOCATE)     27 May 2010

YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY AT ALL. DISCUS WITH ME OVER THE TELEPHONE 9810467564. YOU ARE IN VERY SAFE  POSITION AT ALL.

SHIV GUPTA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More