LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep (ed)     26 March 2010

Property litigation

We are in peaceful possession of a property alloted by BDA,Bangalore with all clear titles.Some vested interests have filed a case against us claiming it to be their property.The schedule shown by them is entirely wrong & they have shown themselves as pauper to avoid court fees & now the case is going on for 5 years.How do we speed up the case & close it?Pl. advice.

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant (Propriter)     14 April 2010

Dear sirji,

One of the partner has encashed huge amounts in to his firm account and personal account and has misappropirated in his personal uses and purchased a flat property by entering into a agreement of sale and made me also witness and took a loan on it and gotted it registered in his name after comming to know about he cheating us we filed a criminal complaint wherein he was arrested and remanded to jail in the mean time we also filled a O.P u/s 9 of arbitration act, praying for  intrem custody of property where in after he being enlarged on bail filed a counter in the O.P and sold the flat to third party through a registered sale deed and till date OP and criminal case is pending. Where in we have all documentary evidence showing he purcashed the flat using our moneys,

Can i now file for cancelation of sale deed or wait till some degree is given and if i file for cancelation of sale deed is the suit maintanable and under what sections shall i fil the suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More