Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jitendrakumar   13 May 2017

Regarding body warrant

Respected Sir/Madam,

I filled a complain check bounce case and furhter Magistrate issued a body warrant against accused. I am going to court in hearing date but accused not present and Magistrate is given again body warrant. How long Magistrate will issue body warrant.

What should I do in this case, please help me or suggest me on these.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 May 2017

An arrest can be made 24 hours a day on any day of the week, and if the arrested person is located in his home, but does not answer his door, the police may break down a door or window to enter and make an arrest.

Actually police returns a warrant as person is arrested in other cases to Magistrate. and Magistrate gives body warrant again and again.

Please help me on these or suggest

The person is arrested with other cases and police is not presenting accused in court.

What should I do to execute the body warrant. Police is not taking any actions and Magistrate gives again and again body warrant.

Please help me on this or suggest on these.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 May 2017

You can report to D.G.P/police commissioner with all body warrant copy. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More