Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   02 May 2017

Other side advocate denying to take notice

Hi Experts !

Other side advtocate is denying the notice of my set aside petition copy. 

In this situation, how can I proceed. Please help me with your suggestions.

Thanks,

Arjun

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2017

sending legal notice is to be consider for filing a case. If the notice receiving & denyied by other party,  File a petition with Returned letter

Arjun   02 May 2017

Sir,

Let me clear on my query.

Denying notice means, he is denying to take my set aside petition copy which we need to give to other side. This is  happening orally and no proofs.

So, how can i proceed.

Mukesh sharma (job )     02 May 2017

Hello if he is denying to acceept your notice copy than why you send him verbly or by hand please go with registerd post and send on his  current address and if he deny to accept than you have good avidence he dny to recieve your letter and you must file application for same and send notice again .

Sachin (N.A)     03 May 2017

Originally posted by : Arjun
Sir,

Let me clear on my query.

Denying notice means, he is denying to take my set aside petition copy which we need to give to other side. This is  happening orally and no proofs.

So, how can i proceed.

You don't need to give him copy of your petittion. Alternatively, send a copy to the address of opposite party through registered post also submit an extra copy in court with recipt of registered post. stating the reason that he refused to accept the copy earlier. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More