LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YSNSRINIVAS (SOFTWARE)     11 September 2016

Grand daughters share in property for which will written in 1984

My grandfather wrote a will in 1984. He died in 1993. He wrote a will to distrbute his self earned property equally to his three sons. My father being eldest son, expired in 2007. My mother expired in 2005. My grand mother expired in 2010. Property of my grand father is not partitioned.Now do i need to share my grand father property with my sisters.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 September 2016

The property has to be divided equally between all children of your father .

The property share of your father has to be divided equally between all children of your father .  Your siblings have the same right as you are having.  But as this is ancestral property, complications are involved in fixing when the right to share accrued, the will if any of your father, and the marriage and separation of your sisters.  Contact an advocate for pin pointed guidance..

The property share of your father has to be divided equally between all children of your father .  Your siblings have the same right as you are having.  But as this is ancestral property, complications are involved in fixing when the right to share accrued, the will if any of your father, and the marriage and separation of your sisters.  Contact an advocate for pin pointed guidance..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register