Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp1986 (techni)     04 September 2016

Facebook messages verification

Dear Experts..

I have messages from my wife askking for forgiveness for her did..althought later she files DV and dowry cases..i want to show message in court...will court consider those mesages?? what can i do if she delets her fb account? den i wil not e able to verify those messages..i have a video also..please guide me..how to convince court?

Learning

4 Replies

arpit shukla (,)     04 September 2016

Take screen shot of messages displayed on screen of your mobile and store the same with tagging date and time of each image.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 September 2016

Kandrap unless and untill the evidence is verified by expert till then it can't be accepted as evidence in court of law.

If u like my suggestion then give THANK on my profile.

A walk alone (-)     04 September 2016

Take screen shot of messages and her profile. Generally users use face book connected with mobile number take a screen shot in such a way her fb linked with her number also shows. This way you can prove the account was her. You should save video as well as screen shots with date and time they can be use as evidence.

innocenthusband   05 September 2016

Originally posted by : kandarp1986
Dear Experts..

I have messages from my wife askking for forgiveness for her did..althought later she files DV and dowry cases..i want to show message in court...will court consider those mesages?? what can i do if she delets her fb account? den i wil not e able to verify those messages..i have a video also..please guide me..how to convince court?

A message of forgiveness will not help you in your case. Emotions do not run cases, evidence and testimony does. Don't waste time on emotional pursuits, the court has no time for them. If you have a witness stating that she had apologised to you for her wrongdoings prior to filing cases that would be of help, and the witness might be called to confirm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register