LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 February 2010

CORRUPTION IAS STYLE

Two crores in hard cash lying on the bed of Tinu Joshi and Arvind Joshi, husband and wife, both IAS officers in M.P. Government unearthed by income tax department in the evening on 4/2/2010. Note counting machines were sent for as it was physically not possible for IT sleuths to count all the notes. Both Secretary level officers.

My suggestion:

They should be meted out exemplary punishment for BEING CAUGHT which shows their incapacity to indulge in SAFE CORRUPTION. There is money, agreed. But to be caught? It is a disgrace to the calibre of IAS fraternity.

Learning

11 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     04 February 2010

Exactly sir,

I do agree with u. They must be severely punished for their inefficiency to handle/manipulate such a small amount. They should learn from politicians, contractors, middlemen, and businessman etc, who used to be less educated. It reminds me dialogue of film "Sholay" which is - " IAS ka pura reputation mitti mein mila diya inn kamino ney, kya socha tha Sardar bahut khush hoga, Inam dega, ahh thu". (Joking)

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant)     04 February 2010

ITS ALL POLITICAL GIMMICK..............!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     04 February 2010

hey guys

can i give one please please one suggestion ?

lets make one inquiry commison for 3 months & extend it for 48 times

and the truth will come

till then do not suspend that officers.

its democracy

this types of case give us reason to proud on 62th republic day

;)

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 February 2010

Executives and Police have turned this country into hell.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     05 February 2010

This has become open but what about whose matters are still SECRET???????

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 February 2010

The amount has gone up to 30 crores now as reported today. 17 bank lockers in the pipeline.

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     05 February 2010

The money unearthed should go to the State (from where it was earned ) for the developmental works. This is the wonderful job done by the Income Tax Department.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 February 2010

Is that all? Loot the State and if caught return it?

Media reports that 3.27 crores in cash, 17 lockers yet to be opened and property documents worth 500 repeat 500 crores has been unearthed.

They will hire expensive lawyers, cases will be drag on till eternity and nothing will come out. Donot tell me that nobody knew about it in the whole of MP Govt.

We need jungle justice in these cases. Tie them with the nearest lamp post and flog them. It sound Taliban but did not Subhash Chandra Bose (Netaji), the national hero, embraceHitler, the evil, for India's cause? Yes, my suggestion prima facie would mean against  "rule of law", "the Constitution" etc. etc. Remember that at every nook and corner thousands of Arvind Joshi and Tinu Joshi are lurking to suck our blood. Such sacrifices have to be made for the larger good of the public.

When India got freedom, ICS was ruling India. Sardar Patel, that iron man, said to them:

You can do without us (politicians) but we cannot do without you. That was the mettle of ICS then. Now what is IAS? India's ills are in no small measure due to their corruption and inefficiency. They are the guiding force in making Netas corrupt.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 February 2010

Exactly sir. They must be hanged. Even naxal once who were against the landlords and were setting their establishments on fire, are hand in glove with the corrupt officials. India complained about the atrocities committed by the Zamindars, but in front of these blood suckers, they are lesser evil. Genes of wolf are there in their blood.

ramanathan (Legal Advisor)     08 February 2010

Indian Law against corruption is not much hard., and there are lot of holes from which the corrupt person can escape.

1.   there should be  no bail and trial  put them behind bars for 6 months

2. chease all their (even their earned properyu) and thease amount should go to the respective states where they belong

3. cancel their degree and  job ( let them work hard when they release)

4. no departmental action or trial in the court

5. the above will applicable for all the cases in DVAC cases (for goverment babus who caught for petty bribe)

6. Every arrest should followed by a surprise raid by both anti corruption department and income tax.

At he present system the anti coruption department need to obtain departmental permission to frame a case against corrupt officers, which really gies a breath to the corrupted person and the cases goes on for years finaly the penishment is very less

Look at Raj statistics of corrupt cases caught by CBI for the last 10 years the  actual punishment ratio is very less compare to the cases caught

I hope Goverment should reconcile the anti corruption Law ang the punishment should be harsh

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 February 2010

You expect this government seeped in corruption to do it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More