Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Jain   16 May 2016

Child visiting rights due to emergencey

Respected Members,
My son is above 2 years and my wife has not allowed to meet me from his birth and demandeding  huge money from begininging..
She attacked recently my parents and to have enough of her cruelty,I have filed for divorce and child custody.
On which  she filed numerous false cases and complain to CAW.Last time when I met in CAW(Crime Against Women) Cell,she mentioned my son not doing well and adimited in hospital I wanted to see him once and asked for hospital address etc,but she didnt reply.Latter I called her,msg her but she didnt reply back again.
I am not sure if it emotional blackmail or in reality,however my child custody first date is after 5 months.Cant I have a right to atleast get some visiting before case starts,
I am worried for his upbringing and medical conditions.
My lawyer says nothing much is possible,however I am planning to give a wriiten application to my judge on coming Saturday,
please provide your valuable inputs.
Thanks & Regards,
Amit

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 May 2016

Visitation right to any parent is a fundamental right that no one can deny. The presiding judge of the Family Court will definitely will allow you for visiting your child on regular basis, how can your lawyer say that is not much is possible?

Engage some other experienced lawyer who will handle your case properly.

Amit Jain   16 May 2016

Thanks Vijay Sir for updating me!!!

So,can I brief my judje in writing the situation and request him for visitation rights to exercise even prior to first date of my case?

Regards,

Amit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More