LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   21 April 2016

Noc for applying to upsc and other government departments

Hello sir, I wish to apply for civil service exams conducted by upsc and combined graduate level exam conducted by SSC. I am currently working in a public sector bank as assistant manager. I am employed in this bank since 2012. I seek clarifications regarding the following 1. Upsc notification for civil service exams states that if employed in government depts or public sector enterprises the candidate has to inform the employer in writing about applying for the exam. And if the employer communicates to upsc about the objection for applying to exam, then the candidature of such candidate is liable to be rejected or cancelled. If the employer replies to it by raising objection to applying for the exam, either to the upsc or to the candidate ,after the last date to apply for exam or in between any stage (written exam/ interview) but after the expiry of last date to apply for exam , is it considered VALID. ?? Further, if the employer doesn't reply to it all what is the consequences ?? Do we need to hold proofs for having informed the employer about appearing to the said exam. Further, my bank has issued an circular regarding non issuing of NOC. It is understood that they will not issue NOC. 2. While applying to SSC and other state government jobs, they ask to either forward it through proper channel or to have to the possession if NOC before last date of applying to the exam. As I have told my bank has issued a circular itself for non issuing NOC. In this case does this mean that I can not apply to any other jobs at all. Please guide me about this.

Learning

1 Replies

kumar   21 April 2016

I request the dear sirs to please reply and guide me about the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register