LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aatiya (properioter)     28 February 2016

Dacoity, Robbery, Life Kill Threaten

Dear Sir/Madam, Mrs "A" has present address is (sasural) in Odisha and permanent address is in Bihar and recently an occurrence happened in her Bihar address that some known people did docaity and robbery of RS 5:lakh including gold silver ornaments in her closed house of Bihar and FIR not taken by Police and same hss been sent via speed post and copy to SP and same has been delivered but no one taken any legal action or investigation and nor arrest done against accused people as well house is occupay forcefully and threaten life kill if we enter my house. so please let me know what have to do next against accused people. can I FIR or file case in my present address? it is legally acceptable. And requesting to all of you please guide me and advice with your legal advice at earliest. Thanking you with regards MD Sakil mob-09124088821

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 March 2016

You can file a private complaint with the magistrate regarding the theft, criminal intimidation and house tresspassing offence.the court would instruct the police to file fir and investigate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register