LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu   24 December 2015

sc husband sucide

Hi members my frnd facing case against her . 4 years back she got married with out informing her parents( register mrg), after few years she faced so many problems with that guys (husbend) and she left him n got married others guy . Afrer her 2nd marriage(without taking divorce from 1 husbend) first husbend committed suicide.by lving death note saying for my sucide im once responsible but in same he wrote my wife cheated it seems . Now problem is that guy is sc st and they r telling she lft him bcs of cast . But she is telling he was torchoring n he was drinker n he use to beat so we got sapareted . Now I want to know is that she is having way to prove herself not criminal.

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 December 2015

Well Mr.Babu,

According to her unable to bear harassment from him,she left him and marriedd another guy.In turn he committed suicide as she has cheated him.Here cheated him gains importance because they were married legally,and without obtaining divorce from him she married another guy,which is illegal.Hence if prosecution frames charges against her for ,she has to defend them.Apart from the marriages episode,mere mentioining the words she cheated him do not add prima facie against her.

babu   24 December 2015

But they given complaint saying she lft husband bcs he is Sc St but my frnd telling she lft bcs he was beating n harassing her daily n he only told to go out if she cant lv with him but once she got married again to get money n to get her back he did all this things. Now how she can fight r if she is criminal then in court what punishment she may get .

babu   24 December 2015

But they given complaint saying she lft husband bcs he is Sc St but my frnd telling she lft bcs he was beating n harassing her daily n he only told to go out if she cant lv with him but once she got married again to get money n to get her back he did all this things. Now how she can fight r if she is criminal then in court what punishment she may get .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register