Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thippeswamy PK   18 November 2015

Regarding fnf

Hi,

I worked for 2.7 year in a ecommerce company GNG Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore which is a PVT LTD company, I left my company by giving 30 days notice, however in my FNF settlement they amount not received . I spoke with the HR dept and the Sr operations manager and informed me that may take a long time and he can't give me a date for the settlement. It's already been 1 months that i've left the job and still the settlement is not done. Also the reembrusement  balance and the arears were not given. After following up for many days i am not getting any answer. So I request you to help me on how and where can i lodge a complaint so that i get the dues settled.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 November 2015

Submit a gentle representation addressed to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman under proepr acknowledgment narrating all previous representatiosn made by you mentioning names/dates/brief minutes of discussion and demand all service related documents and payouts within say 7 days.

If good offices also do notn provide any relief proceed further under expert guidance of an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More