Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitali   11 May 2015

Help against fake cases filed against senior citizens

Dear All,

I need advice on the following situation:

My father and uncle both are senior citizens. They have a young sister (Lets call her "A"). She claims to be unmarried. Earlier my uncle and his family and this sister stayed in our ancestral property. Later A filed a case in the borivli court against my uncle and his family in 2008 (under DV Act). The same was fought till 2010. There is an interim order passed by the court where both were asked to stay in the house without any dispute.

My father owns a house (which is not an ancestral property) and A was given keys for the same later. She puts her owned shop (her owned property) furniture in this house and claims to have used the house and in early 2014 refused to vacate the same and filed a case against my father in the same borivli court under CrPC. 

Somewhere in November 2014 she reopened the earlier case (which was filed against my uncle) in  the dindoshi court. She is running both the cases and is trying to get money from both her brothers on the grounds that she is unmarried.

However she keeps on telling the world that she is married and had a miscarriage some time back and her husband stays in Nasik. But we do not have any document to prove her marital status.

But we have many documents where we can prove that the basis of both her cases are wrong. However the court process is taking a lot of time and both my uncle and father are not getting any younger. It is indirectly affecting our lives as she also puts up our names (me and my cousins) in the case.

My querry here is,

1) Is there any way to speed up this tiring process?

2) Is there any legal point based on which we can combine both the cases and show to the courts that this is nothing but harrassment of 2 elderly people?

and 3) Is there any way by which she can be convicted of having this habit of harassing innocent family members?

Any help in the above matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More