LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi kishan (process developer)     21 February 2015

Suspension and resignation

i got sm extra money in my salary from my employer, which i didnt informed to my manager.

it ws almost fr 5-6 people

now everything is under investigation and we guys are suspended, they told me that we will not get anything as salary from company, i earned almost 45000 this month which they are denying to give

and when  i ask that  after investigation can i leave the company with proper resignation, they sd they myt nt accept the resignation and they can force me to work there

there is also no bond thing, bcz m working in this company frm 2.5 years

my ques is if they deny fr resignation can indian law will support me??

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 February 2015

Dear, He should not .... Better send your employer a legal notice and i hope positive result would come out ... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2015

Not able to agree.

Your query is vague.

You have not specified whether the employer is govt or not.

You have not indicated how/why you got extra salary and what you did after receiving excess amount.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2015

If you are an Indian citizen and have genuineness in your side, certainly Indian law will guide you properly, so ascertain if you are an Indian citizen and then post this query.

Not only you, most of the people who post the query here assume that they belong to some foreign country hence they seek clarification as per Indian law, which is condemned.  While being an Indian, be proud of your country and yourself.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2015

Agreeing with Mr Kalaiselvan I will request you to please give full so that implication of Indian Law could be discussed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More