Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay rawat (customer relationship manager)     09 December 2014

Salary on hold

Dear Experts,

I was working for logistics company in mumbai  as a customer relationship manager sales till august 2014.On july 2014 the message was passed through managers that every sales person has to put down their papers and given one month time of notice period.We followed the decision and whatever was the outstanding of our customer we cleared that.One of my customer has not paid the invoices raised to him as he came to know that company is about to close.Now company is holding my last month working salay and saying that whenver i will clear this amount then only they are going to pay me.Now issue is the customer is not ready to meet and neither he is denying for payment.Most of the time his office is closed.I asked the comapny to go legal against the customer but they didn't agree on it.Kindly guide me what to do in this situation as i feel frustrated.

Regards:

Vijay Rawat

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2014

1. Demand of resignation is unfair. Employer can terminate. 2. Forced resignation can be termed offence. 3. Since the company decided to close it might have been liable to pay ....Retrenchment compensation.. It has avoided it by extracting resignation and you have obliged the company by doing so... 4. Employee is not liable for payment of bills of customers of the company... 5. Submit written request to good offices of the appointing authority, MD to pay your unpaid wages... and narrate all previous representation.... If you are unable to handle the matter on your own entrust to your lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More