Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumaresan Balaguru (store keeper)     11 September 2014

Not living with me and not accepting for divorce

Hi

we got married before 5 years. she was not happy living with me and she is the extremely angry person fights for everything, I came to Dubai for job, initially she also said coming with me, later she changed her mind, so I moved to Dubai and working in Dubai. 

Now after 1 year also she is not ready to move to Dubai and not ready to give me divorce also. In this situation can i apply for divorce from my side? Do I have give to her Jeevanamsam? she is also earning good in India,

What kind of move I have to take against her when I apply for divorce and when she is not agreeing for divorce. Please clarify

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 September 2014

1. Create evidence of your offer to her to join you first. 

2. Have evidence of her education r/w earning capacity first. 

3. Ideal would be to wait for another year and file divorce using ‘desertion’ as ground using para 1 as evidence.

4. If she is earning and you have evidence as stated in para 2 then Court will not grant her maintenance. 

5. Also brush up here knowledge of women centric laws which she may use to retaliate upon you once you file for divorce knowing her nature. 

6. Invest time in opting for mediation by family-friends to seek amicable divorce under Mutual Consent route. 

[Last reply]

Kumaresan Balaguru (store keeper)     11 September 2014

Thanks for your reply. Can be the email evidences enough?

Kumaresan Balaguru (store keeper)     23 September 2014

Thanks for your reply. Can be the email evidences enough?

And as I am working in abroad now can be the video conferencing considered for counselling? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More