Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raghav   22 September 2021

Format of share gift deed by huf

DEAR SIR

REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY PROVIDE US A SIMPLE FORMAT OF GIFT BY HUF TO ITS MEMBER OF DE-MATERIALIZED EQUITY SHARES OF DIFFERENT LISTED COMPANIES
KINDLY HELP US

Learning

1 Replies

Anusha Singh   30 September 2021

As per your query it is understood that you want to know about the format of share gift deed of Hindu Undivided Family.

DECLARATION OF GIFT

This declaration  of Gift is made on this ___ day of  _______, ___ between ______________, W/o ________________,  R/o. ___________________, (herein after called the donor) of the one part, and ________________ , R/o. ______________________________, (herein after called the donee) of the other part:

Where as the donor out of her natural love and affection for the donee has made a gift of _________ (in words) Equity Shares of _name of company____ to the donee, who is ___relationship with donor___ of the donor.

Now this declaration of gift witnesseth as follows: –

In consideration of the natural love and affection, which the donor bears for the donee, the donor, out of her own free will and pleasure and in full possession of her senses, hereby made the above gift by way of transferring her ______ Equity Shares of ___ company ___ bearing following distinctive numbers:-

No. of Shares                                              Distinctive No

The value of above shares is Rs. __________ ( Rupees _____________ ), based on net worth of the company as on today’s date.

In witness where of the parties as above have here in to set and subscribed their names on the date first above written.

Witness         

(1)                                                Donor 

(2)                                               Donee

——

Affidavit

I, ____________, W/o ______________-, R/o. _____________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare that: –

1) I gifted ________ (___________) Equity Shares of ___company___ to __________, R/o. __________________.

2) I have made the above gift out of my natural love and affection towards the above person.

3) _donee’s name_____ is my ____relationship____.

4)   I am an Income Tax Assessee and my PAN is ________________.

Dated:

Deponent

Verification

Verified at Delhi that all the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Dated:

Deponent

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Anusha Singh

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register