LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY KUMAR (OFFICER)     10 September 2021

Form c


I had purchased the goods against Form C but received the goods in lesser quantity than the quantity shown in the bill, then I issued Form C according to the quantity received but the seller is not agreeing. In what amount should I give the form and can I give a reference to any rule for this?


 1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     10 September 2021

Are you a consumer under CP Act? First find out this. Otherwise serve the seller a legal notice and sue him with all the document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query