forgery of vehicle ownership transfer forms

Dear Sir

A person using his influence in the RTA and Police department lodged a complaint

in our name about lost of  original vehicle certificate of registration.  Influencing the police, obtained a certificate from them stating that they made efforts to trace the certificates and went invain

Based on that certificate he has applied for duplicate RC with RTA and brokers/agents and departmental officers helped him and they handed over a duplicate  of certificate of registration to him


at a subsequenet date again he has forged our signatures and transferred the vehicle in his name using his influence with departmental officers and borkers.

since we were holding Original certificate of Registration,  we never suspected such illegal transfer could happen.

we came  to know  about this when checked online to know about Fitness Certificate date

we lodged a complaint with police, they are draging the issue, though we submitted hand writing expert

certificate on forgery of the documents.

when approached they are insisting that they are waiting for a forensic lab certificate

Please guide me



you need to move to the court for lodging the private complaint and thereby asking the court to direct the police to do the investigation in the matter and submit their report to the court.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x