LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaik abdul (tl)     01 April 2013

Forged signature

1.A person leaving behind his wife and children and a house property and commercial rented shops running business.

2. An unknown person forged signature of the deceased person and claiming in the civil court that deceased has taken hand loan 15 lacs and handed over the business to take  all the profit to him 1 year before dying.

This unknown person managed to get the interim injuction from civil court based on the forged document ( 20Rs stamp paper forged signed by deceased).  deceased father( who is still alive) giving witness in the stamp paper by signing and also in court. Deceased father is old person dont know much about law and is not in good terms with deceased widow and children, hence supporting the unknown person by giving witness to the hand loan transaction and business handover to the unkonwn person which is 100% false.

3. Perputaul injuction filed by unknown person is pending in court.

Please guide what options does widow & children of deceased has. should they file any criminal complaints immediately on forgery and perjury?

All experts advise is highly obliged.

 2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2013

if sure of forgary then contact police

shaik abdul (tl)     05 April 2013

Experts please advise...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query