LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alpho7   26 March 2019

Foreign citizen wants to apply for the right indian visa

I am a qualified professional skilled in PR & Marketing with focus on product and business development, specifically on the textile industry. I have a request from an indian company who is into the textile export business and wants to appoint me as their consultant. This will be a service I am providing on flexible timings, however I require to be in India as long as all the processes are set for them. They want to hire me specifically because of my expertise in textile, product development and design of collections, marketing and overseas trends, I speak Spanish and English, so I can also communicate with their potential buyers and current clientele in order to improve their services and catalogue. However, the payments are going to be on consultancy basis and not on a fixed remuneration (also the amount of consultancies will not reach the US$25,000 per annum that the FRRO is asking to grant the normal employment visa) and here is where I would like to know on what basis to apply for an indian visa.

Learning

1 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     27 March 2019

You may approach the nearest Indian Embassy or Indian Consulate with the Offer Letter and other documents in original received from the Indian firm seeking your services as Consultant.  The Officials in Embassy/Consulate shall guide you how to apply and what kind of Visa you need to apply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register