LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish Babu Nagalla   09 November 2019

Forcefully taken signature on empty promissory note

I had joined as a service advisor in a workshop nd they sent me for service advisor training after completing training they asked me to work in spare parts but I refused and I will resign so they told me to continue as Service Advisor nd did not handover me the spare parts section but after six months they had audit nd finds 2lakhs short nd asked me to pay the shortage amount but I said I am ready to fill police complaint because I did not agreed to work in spares but they forced me to sign on empty promissory note I refused to sign on that but they forced so I forcefully signed on it but now they asked me to submit all my original mark sheets otherwise case is filled on me so now I am waiting in dilama I don't know what to do plz suggest me sir

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 November 2019

Dear Mr. Satish,

They cannot force to sign blank promissory note. And I dont understand how they can force to sign blank promissory note. They cannot ask original makrsheet without valid reasons. You have to take legal action including filing police complaint.

Regards,

Yes sir as an educated person I really refused to sign on empty note but they did not listen sir they forced me to sign on nd now asking my ordinal mark sheets for their security purpose sir

Thank you sir for information but will you plz tell me sir how to I proceed for further legal action

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register