Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (hhhh)     22 July 2012

Forcedly implemented in railway act 143?

Some person is making Tatkal ticket from counter and he was being arrested by RPF with two tickets only and they make the case of Black marketing of tickets under Railway act 143. The person that been arrested take the name of my cousin brother, that he is doing all this for my cousin.My cousin is an Engineer and doing the job in MNC. The RPF did not find any solid evidence in this matter. But my cousin has go court on every date.Even the RPF did not filed perfect charge sheet against my brother.The person arrested is still in Judicial custody even he is not given any punishment. The case is filed on 01/06/2012.As the person is alone no one had given him bail. My cousion is on bail. Please guide us what we should do, and what will be judgement. and what will be the minimum time period that the RPF to file the charge sheet. For any enquiry feel free.My cousion is innocent please help.

Learning

8 Replies

Karan (hhhh)     27 July 2012

No body to help?????

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 August 2012

very short time to expect closure of criminal case.

Karan (hhhh)     12 August 2012

did not get the meaning. Pleas explain

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 August 2012

The case is not even three months old.  The accused is on bail.  If the accused is not on bail the filing of chargesheet within three months is binding. You know the time our courts take.

You have also asked " and what will be judgement".  This is a forum for legal advise not for astrological advise. 

Karan (hhhh)     13 August 2012

Ya i know this is the forum for legal advice. But i am asking this on the basis of previous judgements in related cases.

You want likely decision of a case from the forumexperts here who have not seen even a single paper of the case.  In anyway your cousine has to engage a lawyer at the place of trial. You may kinldy have his considered views after he sees all the papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register