LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arjun singh (student)     02 January 2014

Forced marriage

hi... i ma in very serious problem and want urgent solution...

my female friend shalini recently got married... after marriage i came to know that she has been forced for marriage against her will now any how she managed to call me that she can bear this torture any more and  she has no buddy for help she was not having food for last i week and not even engaged in physical relation that is why her parents took her to home and now forcing and torturing her to accept that guy and she has been mortgaged in her parents home....

there is some money matter boy is totally illiterate and approx 10 year older than girl small hight having hump, black guy on base of his money power he managed girls family to agree even he did not met with girl and even girl was not allowed to see his photo at least...

she has been treated brutally.. now she wants to get rid of this situation without making an issue.....she is totally hopeless and can go for wrong attempt as i know..

she told me that if she is forced again to go her husband house she will definitely commit suicide coz of having no option to live...i want to help her any how please suggest me best possible solution...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More