for bail

the case is u/s 366/365 of the accused has already been sent to jail on NBW.issued by magistrate first class.meanwhile the prosicutrics deposed before the magistrate that she was not kidnapped by any of them but has went to other district on her own.the case is a complaint case.what are the options for rest of the accused now against whom NBW has been issued.
thank you
Retired employee.

Approach the court with a local advocate for dismissal of the case.



You need to submit application for recall of NBW..


If the prosecutrix (victim/informant) had stated before the 1st class Magistrate under section 164 Cr PC as such (which Sanjay Upadhayay has stated herein), then get the certified copy of it and file a revision under section 482 Cr PC in the concerned High court to quash the criminal proceedings against all the accused (innocents). Please take the help of some intelligent local lawyer for this job. If you wish, some judgement on this, please send me PM.

The facts, as posted, are less than convincing.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu