Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoharan (Private Secretary)     22 June 2022

Flat in minor name and subsequent change after 18 years

I have purchased a flat in Tamil Nadu, in the name of my minor daughter and myself as Guardian.  So, only photo is in the document.  In Property Tax Receipt and EB, it is mentioned my daughter's name as minor and guardian myself.  Now, she has completed 18 years.  What is to be done for changing in Registrar office, Property Tax receipt and in EB.  Kindly clarify.



 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   23 June 2022

She has to file petition before concerned authorities to effect  khata ,etc etc to her name with age proof.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query