IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minal   25 July 2022

flat in debased father name mom want to sell

flat is in my deased father name not yet transfered in mothers name n now mother wants to sell the flat. v r four siblings. what to do can mom sell d flat. v already gv application to society but they did not transfer

plz guide can mom sell d flat without transferring in her name



 1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2023

what is the necessity to oppen so many threads on the same issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query