LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anshu2811   21 August 2017

Fired without any reason

I was working part time in a renowned school for the past 2 years with complete dedication.My daughter studies in the same school. The school principal changed and was not working efficiently. My family mailed to the higher authorities about the incompetence. Hence I was fired stating that since my family complained hence I have to leave job. Is it allowed under labour laws. Please help me

Learning

6 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     21 August 2017

Anshu,

It is a part time job & in such jobs there won't any rules and regulations.  

Thank you sir

(Guest)

Please don't mind, a very simple question arises, why your family mailed to the higher authorities about the incompetence of the principal and in what way you were affected by his incompetence?

I was not directly affected..but things were not very great for the kids..as I told you my daughter is in the same school. so my husband thought that it would make the system better.

(Guest)

Ms. Anshu,

Nothing makes the system better unless the authorities at the helm of afairs desire so. You may better migrate your daughter to some other school in her own interest.

For yourself, try some other job, instead of taking continuous fight with the authorities.

1 Like

(Guest)

I really admire Mr. Jigyasu for such a good advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register