Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     03 September 2011

Thanks dear.

raghavendra (product engineer)     23 September 2011

Hi I am raghavendra,

Got Married in 2010 feb, i wife had an different affire, so she was forced by her parents to marry me,

she run away from my house in chennai, after that she do not want to come back now her parents also do not want to send here back,

initiallly they were asking for more time to send here back, after 5 to 6 months they put a case against me for domenstic voilance, in that they asked for out side settlement, for divorce, and when i refused for direce and tryed to prove i am inocence, they have pput 498a on me and my parents and sister after 13 months she ran away, she stayed with us for only 9 days. still police have not put charge sheet. i already tried for qusha in high court karnataka, but failed to get the stay, judge is telling let police finish there enquiry and put a chage sheet.

this is pury for the money they are doing this i was getting some threathening callls also, i recodede them and produce in the court where domenstic volance case is running.

i betwwen i came to know that her marrige is fixed some where else, not with her lover but some body else

who is also a divorce guy. the girl to whom i got married is not a good girl, and she lost her virginity also before the marrige to me.

they are in very urgent need of divorce, but putting more pressure on me,

what i can do to avoide them, with out giving the money.

since they are in hurry they are not touching the monthly maintance also,

since i will appeal in some other court and the domenstic voilance case stops.

some of the advocate suggested me to file a divoce in chennai where i am working and she is for chickamagalore, when they sart roaming to the court they will come for settelment.

can i take back the divorce case once filled.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 September 2011

you better settle the matter instead of prolonging it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register