Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KAUSHIK GHOSH (Engineer)     16 January 2013

Fir lodged for two wheeler accident

Hello,

On 14-jan-2012, I was called up by a nearest Police station at around 10 PM. Then i was informed about a accident case that was registered against my vehicle number.

The accident site & the descripttion of the driver that was described to me doesnt applies to me as I have never been to that road. I am asked to report a week after where the person who has registered the complaint shall also be there at the Police station for Identification purpose.

Am worried as am not sure whether the person shall be able to identify properly as the incident occured long time back.

Also my friend who drove my bike for a fewer times also denying the accident occured as he has evidence of being present on some other place at that perticular day & also am not sure that whether i took my vehicle on thta perticular day.

My vehicle insurance also expired on 27-Nov-2012 & was not reniewed as I was out of town. I am in the process of reniewing the same.

Pls note that my insurance was intact at the time of accident referred to ( i.e. on 14-Oct-2012 )

Pls guide me how to proceed with this case.

What could  be the possible consequences & reparkation of such a complaint.

Also let us know me the best & the worst scenario.

Thanks & Rgds,

Kaushik Ghosh

Learning

1 Replies

KAUSHIK GHOSH (Engineer)     16 January 2013

Hello,

Pls note that the date at which the Police called me up was 14-Jan-2013 & not 2012.

Rgds,

Kaushik Ghosh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register