LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gayatrimahapatra   25 May 2020


I filed FIR against my neighbor who has been harassing me for supporting my colleague's dad in my colleague's murder case. On March 25, 2018, I had heard injury and filed FIR against them. I attach the support documents due to lack of space in the form. The government lawyer tells me that he cannot take into account the attached documents. Judgement will be based on what is mentioned in the form. This case involves rape and murder of school girl and my colleagues murder as well. I even wrote to the Director general of police, but all he does is send some police who are biased and hold meetings at my neighbor's place. Pls help


 1 Replies

KS Johal   25 May 2020

The only thing you can do is keep the director general of police informed. You will also need to prove that the local place is biased.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register