LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     20 October 2016

Finding the bundle in high court and family court

Hello Experts - My divorce case was in High court and Family court last year(ALL THE DISCUSSION WERE OVER),my Ex-advocate moved my case from high court  for mediation and during  the date of mediation my wife didnt attended.

In the Family court -II also she filed a case and i dont know the case no.

I employed a new lawyer to track my case and close it,but he is finding it difficult,i am badly in need of Help.

Kindly suggest any methodologies to track and close my divorce case.

Attaching the reply from my current advocate,please help.

regards,

Senthil kumar 

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2016

The attachment is blank.

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     20 October 2016

The following is the reply from my current advocate.

Dear Mr. Senthil Kumar

You may recollect that I have spoken to you during the previous week.
The case no. referred as Tr.Cmp. 629 of 2015 is incorrect. It is  is Tr.cmp. 429 of 2015 only.

When you gave us the Vakalath, you informed that the case is   
referred to Mediation centre.  When I verified there, I was given to understand that no such case had been referred there.  Being perplexed, I verified with the regular Court record section, but to dismay I could not track your bundle despite severe search.    

I request you to enquire with your previous counsel and let me know the status to help you better.

Nevertheless I shall do my best to track your bundle. In the said process there may be some delay, which you may have to bear, for I am also unable to track immediately, despite efforts.

with kind regards

Mukesh sharma (job )     21 October 2016

Hi sushil if your case in high court for medition and your wife  not attend court so high  court return file to family court where your case already running and you hire some experience lawyer who will help you in your case 

if your wife not attend court than you file for exparty divorce 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register