financial matters

I have the outstanding of RS 3 lacs towards a company. The company came with a cheque of RS 2 lac. Company is imposing the condition that I have to sign on full & final settlement of accounts . Otherwise he will not give this cheque to me. What should I do so that I can get this cheque & have legal rights to recover balance payment of RS 1 lac . Email I'd

Hello Sir, 

According to my view, you should draft a legal notice in the name of the company stating that if they don't pay you the full amount Rs. 3 lakhs, then you will file a recovery suit under which you can claim not only the principal amount but also interest and charges for harassing you all this while.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu