Upgrad LLM

filling case agaist rcr

sir rcr decree is passed in favour of my wife.so i waited for her to join me for about two months but she hasnt come to co habit me.so i hv filled the case agaist rcr in high court of guj.i just want to know that if she gets summons from high court then within how many days she will hv to reply to court?what happens if she never reply.i hv also filled devorce case there.

If you file appeal in High Court and other party dont appear High Court may allow your appeal. 


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

The period of  time to attend the court  mentions in summons




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x