Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul   25 May 2015

Filled wrong information in affidavate in highcourt

Hi,

I need a suggestion and advise for my friend. She is fighting 498 case but her husband given her wrong address in High court petition and got relax from there. Same order he submitted to lower court and case got discharge from lower court because notice and any information is not reached to my friend because of wrong address. 

Note : Already her husband given the affidavate in lower court regarding her latest address to sent all communication to her but in high court to get the relax from lower and high court he has submitted wrong address.

Because he only given affidavate to update my friend address and used wrong address in high court is some thing like hiding the information from court. 

I want advise on what she can do next? Can she again go to high court and explain all this there in her petition or is there any other way to handle such a condition. Case got discharged from lower court last year.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2015

Yes, she can approach high court for revision giving the said valid grounds by which he is not entitled to the said relief because he has played fraud upon court to get the orders in his favor. However, since it is a police case, what was the public prosecutor doing while the notice was served to him as a respondent?  Something is missing in your contents, please elaborate.

vict498a   30 May 2015

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate
Yes, she can approach high court for revision giving the said valid grounds by which he is not entitled to the said relief because he has played fraud upon court to get the orders in his favor. However, since it is a police case, what was the public prosecutor doing while the notice was served to him as a respondent?  Something is missing in your contents, please elaborate.

Kalaiselvan sir,

Sorry to chip into this thread ..But , could you please help me with my case ..

I posted my problem https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/8-months-and-cs-not-filed-yet-121699.asp#.VWnxNc-qqko  ,,,,

Noone responded to thread ...Looking for valuable inputs ..

Please suggest your ideas ..Please sir ..

Thank you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register