LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Filing a cbi complaint

Respected Learned Experts  I wish to file a complaint regarding a public ltd company for filing fraudelent compliances with RBI.I received no response from RBI,ROC ,SEBI etc after making my complaints.Now I wish to file the same with CBI.How am I to go about whether I should seek court directions or could file directly with CBI. Your excellent guidance is humbly solicited from Experts THorough with CBI formalities and activities.Others Please EXCUS

Learning

1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 February 2014

Dear Querist

All CBI investigations and departmental proceeding start from complaints. The complaints may come from any source highlighting information about corruption, mal-practices or mis conduct and misbehaviour on the part of Public servant or public servants and involvements of various other officials with or without the connivance of outsiders.

The complaint may be in writting; appearing in Press, newpapers and any other mathods or verbal. all complainats are to be treated  by the concerned departments.

Apart from this you can file a private complaint before court u/s 200 of Crpc and the magistrate have empowered to examined the complainant and witnesses if any and passed an order.

CVC is also empower to received complaint and CVC exercise their jurisdiction over the employees of Ministries/departments/PSUs/PSBs/Insurance sector but CVC has no jurisdiction over the private persons and state governments.

You can also file a complaint before EOW(Economic Offenec Wing) of area in which the accused are residing or have place of business.

Feel Free to contact personally/over the phone/over the mail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register