Share on Email

Share More

Filed RCR -- Need Suggestions

Page no : 3

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     04 September 2011

TIME & AGAIN REPEATED IN VARIOS POSTS THAT--- USE RCR VERY CAUTIOUSLY

petitioner ( )     05 September 2011

Hi All,

She played a cunning game. After i told her to think and come back to me. She didn't come to me but she appeared today before the court.

Judge hs given another date 24th sep 2011.

How long will the judge give the dates.

Now i don't knw the counter case filed by her.

will update and seek your suggestions asap.

Kindly share your suggestions.

Regards

Petitioner

petitioner ( )     05 September 2011

Hi Kapoor.

As i told that my wife came with two women to my home.I told her to go home think and come with my daughter.

she didn't turn up, but she appeared before the court today and now i don't know the counter case filed by her.

As suggested by her lawyer, she just came to my home for not staying. I don't know why did her lawyer send her to my home.

Can you share any thoughts why did her lawyer send to me, what would be the reason.

Regards

Petitioner

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 September 2011

Check you PM, Petitioner

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

petitioner ( )     06 September 2011

Hi All,

I have checked whether she has filed any counter case, but my lawyer told they haven't filed any case.

Kindly suggest what needs to be done from my end as the next date is on 24th sep.

Can ypu pls clarify  my doubts.

1) what if she don't file any counter case before 24th sep.?

2) what are the various false cases she can file.?

3) As the judge has given only the date, how long will they give dates and when would they start having the interaction with us.

Regards

Petitioner

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 September 2011

What if the world ends tomorrow

What if there is an earthquake

Petition brother, not in a position to answer speculative questions

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

petitioner ( )     24 September 2011

Hi All,

I have some updates regarding the RCR case.

Today i and my wife were before lok adalat,judge asked both of us are willing to live together.

I said "Yes"

Wife doubtfully said "yes" and said that i have some concerns saying my husband has send mails to my friends saying my character is not good and have some illegal affair and she showed judge the copy of mails.

After that judge has refered back the case to regular judge and hearing date is 20/10/2011.

The copy of mails which she showed to judge are false emails and she also saying that i will prove it.

I have never sent any mails and do know her friends mail id's

Kindly suggest me in this regards.

What if she unable to prove it ?, how will judge repond.

What happens if she proves that i have send those mails, because might bride and get the results in their favour ?

Kindly suggest me.

Regards

Petitioner 

(Guest)

In RCR cases, party deserting has to prove that there was sufficient  cause for deserting. Since you have filled RCR, she will have to prove that she has sufficient cause for deserting.

For she blaming you sending those mails defaming her - what kind of mail it is ? Is it physical mail or e mail. If it is e mail then  e mail need to be sumitted with headers containing all details.

If it is physical mail its authenticity need to be proved.

petitioner ( )     25 September 2011

Hi

Its a E-mail which includes the content of defaming her and i have seen the e-mail and no were my name is mentioned . email id and the name was some other name and that too the e-mail was dated back in march 2010.

Regards

Vishveshwar Rao

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 September 2011

Brother,

If she is saying emails originated from you, let her prove it.

Rest of the things arealready discussed, you would have to fight cases on merits.

Once again, I would suggest that you withdraw your RCR

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

petitioner ( )     27 September 2011

Hi Kapoor,

I am not clear on the statement you are saying " Rest of the things arealready discussed, you would have to fight cases on merits"

I have a doubt, her father is a public servant and if she falsely proves that i have sent those mails. will the judgement goes in her favour and what will happen to
the RCR case i have filed.

Pls let me know the reason to withdraw the RCR case filed by me and what i have to do.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Petitioner

shrinivasg Advocate. (N)     27 September 2011

RCR does not help much. IF you are really sincere,go personally to her with assitance of your friend,in planned manner and convince her to rejoin. Make it clear to her that this is last chance and I want u to joint on ur own.RCR is a futile exercise. If still she is reluctant she may go for 498A or D.V. Expert counciling  is a best solution. Ascertain if she is really still interested in you. You should make such arrangement for her that she is fully convinced with your arrangment for consuming her life when you are leaving her for your job. If proper discussions are made I feel your problem will solve.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 September 2011

Conviction happens on the basis of evidences, If she can prove it, you would be convicted.

However, RCR is a futile case, it is not going to save you from anything

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

petitioner ( )     22 October 2011

Hi All,

Few updates regarding the RCR case.

The case was transferred from lok adalat to regular court.

Few days back we had a hearing in regular court, where the judge was asking my wife , as you are husband has filed for RCR. are you willing to go or not.

Later judge gave a trial date and told my wife that if you have objections submit it by this date.

Kindly let me know wat are the various objections she can raise and is there any possibility of iling false case against me and my parents. If yes wat are they.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Vishveshwar Rao

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     22 October 2011

@petitioner!

Ur RCR case has moved to next step. The mandatory efforts to be done by court to reconcile b/w the warring spouses are over.

She will submit reply.

Meanwhile she is free to unleash legal terrorism upon u folks if she wants to or she has suffered actually....!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register