Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filed RCR -- Need Suggestions

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 August 2011

Then why start with RCR, when the ground of desertion is available to you for filing divorce.

petitioner ( )     23 August 2011

Hi ,

However i have now filed RCR, kindly suggest me what needs to be done on every step i take i am always on the safer side.

Regards

Petitioner

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 August 2011

Dear Rajiv,

I wish I had perfected a formula to save false cases. I would be a rich man by now.

The advise can be given based on queries at relevant time. One can not predict the behavior of the other party and hence no fixed line of action can be defined.

petitioner ( )     24 August 2011

Hi All,

I would like to have some more information.

generally when will the false cases will be filed after the other party has received the summons to attend the court or during the RCR case going on.

i need some more info, court asked me to be present on 5th sep. which is my first date  of appearence before the court. other party also will be present on 5th sep.

How many days before the e summons would be send to the other party regarding the case filed against them.

Regards

Petitioner

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 August 2011

When would the other party file false cases?

Accidents don't happen with prior warnings. Don't speculate, play by the ear.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Female Activist (housewife)     25 August 2011

tch tch, another coward, filed rcr fearing 498a and not because he doesnot want to live with wife. u should be punished without hearing for wasting court and wifes time and money

(Guest)

be bold to write everything what you want to say in the petition including every detail of financial disputes between you and this will save you from severe punishments if any... normally all 498s or dv cases are due to financial problems... judge also understand clearly and first notice if there are any financial disputes and if so he will delay the case to several years... otherwise he will straight away order for punishment...

(Guest)

tch tch, another coward, filed rcr fearing 498a and not because he doesnot want to live with wife. u should be punished without hearing for wasting court and wifes time and money

oh! is it tch tch business... i thought we have a legal system working here... these activists spoil families because once a dv or a 498 is filed this marriage is dead and there wil be no compromise but for divorce... once divorced nobody will touch that women and she will be treated like a second hand citizen... the very reason divorce happens because the wife is talking money... do any employer keeps you the day you talk of money and start a union or a legal process... and these cases are filed only due to some stupid activists... who dont have any job and are employed merely to strut their ego... earlier there were marriage bureau now we shall have a divorce bureau...

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     27 August 2011

Of course..... Marriage bond is a delicate one. If some differences come in between, the best way out in order of preference are...Mutual Sorting Out, then family elders, then social respectables, thats all.

When a crminal machinary+ police action is launched against the spouse, the delicate structure of marriage is practically dead.

Its easy to launch false criminal cases, but difficult to handle life after that

petitioner ( )     02 September 2011

Hi All,

Two days back, my wife and two women came to my home. we had a discussion cum argument. later those two women were saying my wife will not repeat the things what she has done in past and told that she will live with now onwards, but my wife was not saying a single word that i will stay bck with you.

I asked her that have you got any summons from court, she said didn't get any summons.

Later i told that better you take two days time to think and come back to me if you want to live with me and give me assurance that what hppened in past should not be repeated.

As for past 1.5 months she didn't come back to me, now she came it only says that she got summons , but she is lying.

Taking haste decisions or some one forcing to stay back will lead to more complications. so i felt let her take some time to think and come to a conclusion.

My first hearing date is on 5th sept 2011.

What i have to do if she comes back to me to stay with me before 5th sep 2011 and what i have to do if she doesn't come back.

Guys need your suggestions.

Regards

Petitioner

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 September 2011

:-)

You filed RCR now you don't want her back?

Hi Kapoor,

I am saying that i don't want her. she was not saying anything to me that i will stay back nd lead life with you.

So i gave her time to think so that she doesn't repeat things again.

She came to me only after she has received the summons or her lawyer asked her to go nd discussion with me about my opinion so that they proceed further.

I have done anything wrong or what should have been done in this case

Regards

Petitioner

Hi Kapoor,

Ignore my previous reply, i missed a word "not" which makes a lot of difference.

I am not saying that i don't want her. she was not saying anything to me that i will stay back nd lead life with you.

So i gave her time to think so that she doesn't repeat things again.

She came to me only after she has received the summons or her lawyer asked her to go nd discussion with me about my opinion so that they proceed further.

I have done anything wrong or what should have been done in this case

Regards

Petitioner

Hi Kapoor,

If she really wanted to lead life with me, she would have come back to me by now.

Till date no response.

Regards

Petitioner

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 September 2011

Boss,

Then if you wanted that she returns on her own, why did you even file for RCR.

It is a total confusion as to what you wanted to do. RCR is for compelling someone to return.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register