Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filed RCR -- Need Suggestions

Page no : 4

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 October 2011

Correct,

You would get it in her reply, why speculate.

She would level all kinds of allegations. Maybe even beyond your wildest dreams.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

petitioner ( )     20 November 2011

Hi

As per my previous reply, we had a trail date on 9th Nov , judge asked my wife to get a advocate an file the counter case. later her judge came and told their party had met them now only. so judge gave another trail date on 18th nov. on this trail date i ididn't go to attend the court, i have asked my lawyer if any counter case was filed.

he said no counter case was filed, i don't understand their intentions. will they file any counter case or they are wantedly delaying the case or they gathering any proves or evidences againt me.

Kindly share your suggestions and opinions.

Regards

Petitioner

(Guest)

why dont you go for a divorce... you are playing with fire...

the focus is money... and you are discussing everything else...

next time she goes for a suicide... you are gone for a toss with a 498a and her lawyer will help her with dowry harassment, domestic violence and what not !

dont fool around with half baked story... print out your petitions here...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 November 2011

Be patient.

Learn to be still.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

petitioner ( )     04 December 2011

Hi All,

My wife has filed counter with various allegations, i and mother has harassed her in various ways. she is also saying that she and baby are on the roads without any maintainence and she is also saying i am not doing any job and her parents are poor and she and baby have become a durden for them.

She denying that she is working and her parents are poor, but actually she is working in a private company. I know where she is working and also her parents are well settled.

Can you please let me know how to get the details of her employment and if i go and ask her company will they provide details of her employment.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Thanking You

Regards

Petitioner

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     04 December 2011

I agree with Ms Liberal. But agree with above said friends. Because it is very serious matter. Anyway U/S9, RCR is the right step. Even if you have any proof of your in-laws enterference kindly collect it n safe it in your custody. It will help you in your RCR case.

Also chk the police record (where your wife is residing currenty) if she has not file any sucide complaint otherwise you will in big trouble. Also always cool n calm in this situation because "gusse me kaam kharab ho jata he" 

The matter of family specially matrimoinal cases are very sensitive. Todays women are very liberal and they don't want any restrictions of traditional customs. They need seperate home and want be independent.

Your's Friend

Anil Kumar

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

The reply is on expected lines, that is why I say RCR is a futile case

Unless you have some inkling, where she is working, it is a work of a detective to find out.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

petitioner ( )     22 February 2012

Hi All,

Need your suggestions. I and my wife agreed to live together after i field RCR and case went on for 6 months. later she agreed to join me and we wrote both of us given a written statement that we will live together.

My job was in mumbai, so i took a flat with all the amenties in mumbai and brought her to mumbai. after living together for 15 days. Because of a small quarrel between her and me. she called up her and her parents have taken her back and she also took money and gold which was in the wardrobe without my knowledge

Now i don't want to have any relationship with her and i would like to divorce from her. can you please suggest me how to go ahead.

Regards

Petitioner

petitioner ( )     27 February 2012

Hi All,

Need your suggestions. I and my wife agreed to live together after i field RCR and case went on for 6 months. later she agreed to join me and we wrote both of us given a written statement that we will live together.

My job was in mumbai, so i took a flat with all the amenties in mumbai and brought her to mumbai. after living together for 15 days. Because of a small quarrel between her and me. she called up her and her parents have taken her back and she also took money and gold which was in the wardrobe without my knowledge

Now i don't want to have any relationship with her and i would like to divorce from her. can you please suggest me how to go ahead.

Regards

Petitioner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register