Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay Tiwary   07 March 2016

Feedback for third party in marriage/divorce cases

Hi All,

This is Vinay, a software engineer by profession. I need some suggestions on legal issues. I knew a girl in my past from 2009 to 2011 when I was working as a part time in a firm. After 2011, I did not have any contact with her and I didn't have any idea on her whereabouts. Recently, Her husband contacted me and told that She and her familly have accused him and his family of domestic violence. I do not want to involve in this case as I knew her only as a friend and after 2011, we didn't contact each other in any ways. I didn't even know that she has been married. Now his husband is pulling me in on basis of two pictures which was taken in a picnic organized by the firm in which we were working.

I would like to know, How can I pull myself out? Do I need to appear before court? I've nothing to say on this case as I don't know both of them.


 2 Replies

Amrit (M.D.)     07 March 2016

You can file a police complaint mentioning the tel. no. from which the husband of your ex friend is calling you and threatening and you should even call up the girl and narrate this incidence to her. having a picture with a girl is no crime and no sane person will pat heed to his claims.

Amrit Singh


laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     07 March 2016

don' t scare nothing wrong will happen with you, he cannot do anything don't respond him if again he contact you on phone record the conversation with him don't leave any weak point that you have relation with her and all, after that make a complaint in writing narrate all about the threat and suspect him that it seems he is trying to extort money from you to the S.P police and asked the relief from him to protect you from him .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query