Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Faulty Construction--RCC Damage and collapsed

Practice Head


Dear Sir,


We ( my family) purchased a resale house in 1999 from an NRI. We did a little finishing, such as painting, tiling, changing doors. But siddenly for last few year there have been cracks in the structural parts- slab, beam, column etc...the slab(internal ) side collapsed a few days back.  This is all because of the faulty construction. Also, there are numerous cases of leakages. Can we sue the builder for this and ask him to repair the collapsed slabs. This is a 15+ year construction. Please advise






When u purchse the property u can see the property and i think this is your problem, If the construction is faulty as per plan pass u contect the builder for that and take a structure engineers certificate for that. U contect good engineers for your property and sloved the problems.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x