Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

test singh (xyz)     10 May 2012

Fastest sepration

me and my want sepration at the fastest way. so we are planning to file case from my wife side on the ground og impotancy so would you please tell how fast i can get marrige null and void on this ground and how we will prove it and i am ready to accept it in courte where i am not impotant but i want sepration fast same my wife want. how many hearing will may happen in court on the basis of above ground.


 4 Replies

Ritu Kaushal (legal)     11 May 2012

I think it is a wrong way, if u both do not wan to live together & there is no hope of restitution so u can be separated mutually. 6 month is the procedure time. for the impotancy base , there is a need of important evidence, it is ur medical report tested by government medical check up, by this it will be proved.

test singh (xyz)     11 May 2012

but  she has file case ab kya ho sakta hai wo bataye? and kitni jaldi alag ho saktehain plzzzzzzzz


Since how long you are staying with your wife.

If it is short period suppose days you can go for annulment.


Dear Mr.Singh,

For the sake of seperating from your wife you want to officially declare that you are impotent.Excellent defence from you.If you say that you are impotent will anyone marry you in future.Another aspect is, you want divorce at the fastest pace.Very good.

If she has filed a case,then defend yourself.All the cases are not won by wives.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register