Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhiraj Kumar   16 September 2019

Family matter

Dear sir

My Brother (Software Engineer) Got married in 22 April 2016 with arrange marriage in Patna. her wife belongs from Gumla jharkhand. she was working in Contract basis Job in Block as computer operater. After that we came to know she Run away with other person Md
Tahuid Alam in 2000 and done marriage with him . Girls family member done case against the muslim boy . we Donot know this fact at the time of marriage. when we enquire we got marriage certificate and love letter. when we asked about the fact she file 498A dowry act to our entire family. we Filled Quashing at Jharkhand high court and Null and void case against them. also we. filled ipc495 and 34 to his entire family.
she filled maintance case against my brother in Jharkhand.
my question is that she is maintanble or not. and what we should do further..

Learning

7 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 September 2019

It is not maintainable continue the suit with engaging eminent advocate.
1 Like

can I challenge his interim maintance at high court

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 September 2019

She is ALready married ;The previous marriage was dissolved or just left like that;

If she had not been divorced previously then certainly this is a cheating case too. You should file a complaint also,she cannot calim anything. 

You should contact that Muslim guy to know the facts as his evidance will help you to get rid of all this..

1 Like

sohil sir@ She has done marriage with special marriage act in 2000 But the case file by Girl father was ipc 367 and the Muslim boy got acuqited in Lower court but court has not dissolve this marriage and girl father also not dissolve. same Muslim guys appeal in Highcourt and it is still Pending.
1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 September 2019

Appeal for what if he was acquited ?

If the marriage was not dissolved then she is in truoble. Hire the services of a good lawyer as she has cheated upon you by concealing the materail facts.

Afreen MAQSOOD   02 February 2020

hii..I am living in joint family and they have taken and ruling on my grandfather and father property ..what to do in this..

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 February 2020

Originally posted by : Afreen MAQSOOD
hii..I am living in joint family and they have taken and ruling on my grandfather and father property ..what to do in this..

your query is not clear,please mention clearly what you want to know ? Who took ruling ?where from? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register