LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CommonMann (Software Professional)     29 October 2010

Family Court Procedure

I heard from some one that family court wants to finish up the cases asap. Now adays court has to give dates within 15 days of time frame. is this true? In my case in MCD 2nd motion was on 28th. Since judge was not present due to his illnes I got date of 11th nov, on which he will give a formal date of judgment in which both the parties has to appear for statements. Now other party wants to extend that date till january and i want to finish this matter asap. Can I ask judge to dispose off this case asap since i got a transfer of job. Can I take the certified copies of disposed off cases like 498a,125, in front of judge on 11th nov and also certified copy of section 13 case which i filed and later on withdrawn due to MCD filed by both of us. Please give your suggestions.

 1 Replies

S.N.RAJU (PA TO JUDGE)     29 October 2010

There is no possible to adjourn the matters on every 15 days because now a days somany cases are pending before the family courts.  If all matters may posted on every 15 days, the call work may be taken 4 or five hours at that time whne the judge recording the evidence and when heard arguments, apart from it there are somany cases for interim relief orders and also some cases posted for reconcialiation.  Taking into all facts and circumstances it is not possible to post the matters on every 15 days.  For example in Vijayawada Family Court the orders are pronounced relating to 2006 and 2007 cases after completion of full trial as the court has pendency nearly 2000 cases, in such circumstances there is no possible to post the matters on every 15 days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query