Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (sales)     29 October 2013

False sc/st act

Hi,

Iam Krishna, Infront of my house there was bunk from last few years and she is doing blackmagic/mantham. so we have given complaint to municipal authorities and municipal people came and removed the bunk. While removing she used very bad words against my family and me which I have recorded. When she is using vulgar language I got angry and went to beat her but didn't beat  as she is lady. But she filed a case against me as I have thrown one big stone on her hand and beaten her. I promise that I didn't do that.

Now due to regional feeling between Telengana and Andhra, all the near people supporting her and  one of the supporter also informed to police that infront of her I have beaten.

Municipal authorities also saw that I didn't beat them but dont know whether they will come to police station and support me or not.

What do I need to do if she files a false SC/ST attrocity case against me ? 

Please suggest.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Krishna

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 October 2013

Dear Krishana

It will be better to contact a lawyer in your area.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 October 2013

Krishna,

If you are summoned up by the police and are being informed about the complaint and the FIR, you give an explanation in writing about the incidents that took place on that day and quote those people who stood witness to the incidents, but please accompany with a lawyer to the Police Station because the seriousness of the case is different to that of the other regular complaints, hence the police personnel also will not be able to help you when there is a pressure from the complainant in this regard.  Your lawyer will be able to tackle the issue and bring you out of the police station safely after which you obtain an anticipatory bail and fight your case before the court on merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More