Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vallabh Raut (Teacher)     28 June 2015

False rape case followed by dv case

Hello,

A false case was file by my brother's wife on me u/s 376 and 506 in Mar 2015.Actually,she was asking us to give her my father's house(owned by my father not anscestral). We denied . Plus she has an extramarital affair and we have come to know about it. Police was also aware of this while registering the complaint... I was in judicial custody for few days and now out on bail.My brother  and  whole family is on my side.  After one month of filing this case, she filed another case on the whole family under DV act 2005 for maintenance and residence order. She is still using our house. My father and brother have come to my place. She is still having (physical)relations with the other man. And he is openly supporting her and guiding her in the judicial matter.

I'm afraid she won't come to attend dates once she starts getting iterim maintenance. And may prepare plans for trubling us more. What can we do?

Secondly, I want to know how to trap her for the adultery?

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 June 2015

dear vallabh

since the house is your fathers self earned property you can get a stay against her residential order claiming it to be her matrimonial home as neither she nor her husband has got any claim over it.in that case you can prevent her from entering your house but her husband needs to find a rented accomodation for her and he must bear the expenses also.

as far as adultery is concerned if you have enough proofs to confirm the infedelity of your brothers wife ( proofs include intimate photographs, s*x chats or mails exchanged between them, proof for showing that they stayed outside together in a hotel room or so for a considerable time and above all her own statement admitting that she is having illegal affair (call recording) you can punish her paramour by filing case u/s 497 for adultery (5 years imprisonment) and also filecontested divorce u/s 13 hma (assuming you to be hindu) on the grounds of adultery.

if she doesnt attend the dates then the dv case will be dismissed and with it the interim maintenance also

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 June 2015

You didn't mentioned she is a working or a house wife, if she is a house wife provide her a seperate rented accommodation and submit address and all details before the court and tell her to vacate your house and take your house in your possession, you have to pay her maintenance if she is not a earning woman or her earning is not so handsome to maintain herself by all her means , for proving adultery in the court is a tough task for that you have to gather some intimate video of her with her boy friend in which she is performing s*x with him, tell your brother to file divorce on the the ground of cruelty as she had filed false cases on him and your family members .

Vallabh Raut (Teacher)     28 June 2015

Thank you, Saravananji and Laxmikantji.

She is not a wokring woman. And we dont have the kind of proofs for proving adultery. And working on it at this stage is difficult.So the ground of cruelty is an option.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 June 2015

if you could prove her dv,376 and 506 allegations were false in the court that can be used as a cruelty grounds to get divorce

Vallabh Raut (Teacher)     29 June 2015

If petiioner can't prove the allegations to be true, then the court accepts them to be false or the accused has to prove them false?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register