LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (Tech Lead)     27 July 2013

False police complaint by retired police inspector against h

Dear Sir/Madam,
My father is retired police inspector, Gujarat. Unfortunately my mother died in 2003. My father has done second marriage in 2007. 

I have two brothers and one sister. Before second marriage he had given application in Nadiad court that his second wife will have right on my father's pension only she will not have right on any kind of property. Only we three brothers and my father will have equal share on all properties.

He is having two kids(one boy born in 2008 and one girl born in 2009) from his second wife.
Now he does not want to give any property to us. He has already done my ancestors property on his second wife and kids name.

We have files court case against all properties and got a stay on the same.
He is taking advantage of being retired police. He is filling false police complaints against me and my brothers.

Police also listening to him only, and trying to put us in jail without any crime.
My father is saying let me give all property to his new wife and kids only or go to jail.
Please help and suggest what we can do if he files again a false police complaint against us.
Waiting for your prompt reply.


 2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2013

complain to magistrate for the crime.


SUbmit a complaint to DGP intimating misuse of position  as ex-policeman and seek action under pension rules.

B.P. Bhardwaj (delhi)     27 July 2013

File a complaint before SSP and wait for 10-15 days, thereafter, file a complaint case before cheif judicial magistrate with reference of civil  suit filed. Please take advise of your advocate also, who is contesting your civil case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query