LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baaji   30 January 2017

False no objection certificate

Sir /madam ...after my fathers death my mother ,me and my brothers and sisters are declared as legal heirs... 

I am the elder son.. my father is an retired gov.employee

After his death i used to take controll over his pension and other bank matters.. few months after my fathers death i was ill and was admitted in hospital for almost 45 days..at that time i was not able to go to bank ,so my family members asked me to sign on some papers ,actually at that time i am not in a situation to identify what those papers are.. but in those papers all my brothers and sisters including my mom signed on those papers.. when i asked for the purpose of signing on those papers ,my family members told me that since you are unable to go to bank and withdraw money ,, we are giving those rights to another brother ,so that we can get money from our fathers account...

But after few years later my brother registered one property to his wife (actually that property is my fathers own earned property),saying that all my sisters and including me signed on some property NOC papers like that.. i dont remember such papers.

1)If those signed by me are really NOC papers ,how can i claim my share?

2) making me to sign on those papers in view of my physical condition, is it  not a crime to hide the identity of those papers

3)even if they are NOC papers ,can i now have the right to cancel them

4) is it necessary to submit those NOC Papers at the time of registration

Please give your suggestions

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 January 2017

The facts posted are less than convincing.

Baaji   31 January 2017

P.venu sir ...actually the property is on my fathers name . After that there was a case on that property regarding bank loan which was taken by my brother by saying that it was his own house.we fought against it and court had given judgment as my brother has only 1/5 th share and his share can be sold to clear that loan.but later on by some how with out selling his share he cleared the amount.As far as i know the above said are true ,because i signed some papers at the time i am ill.. but now he tried to register that entire property to his wife,but the local SRO refused to do that because we already had given that court order to SRO at that time..later on he went some where else and registered it...we are unable to get how he might had registered entire property though he is having 1/5th share only,,so we are of the opinion that the papers we signed might be NOC.. by which he might have done registration at a place away from the actual location of property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register