false fir

Sir what to do if a false case is launched against me .
I am not able to get my character certificate for police verification for my joining in govt job . due to this case.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

An FIR can be quashed by the High Court if the court is convinced that the person is innocent and has been falsely implicated with the only motive to trouble the person and there is no need to continue the legal proceedings against that person. High Court can quash the FIR on the ground that the case is a false case and will ask the police to set the aggrieved person free if he has been arrested.
The time for quashing depends on the offence, charges and the time taken by the court to be convinced.


but sir my carrier will be ruined in those time without character certificate , I will not get job

Total likes : 1 times


section related to theft, misbehave with women, abuse ,maarpit, section 354.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu