Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False DV Fighter (new member)     20 January 2014

False dv how to prevent alimony

Hello, 

(1) 4 yrs back opp. gifted me False DV case for which I got judgement from JMFC court that as per her oral statement all 13 out of 13 allegations are false. but judge said there is assumption that mental harrasment was done (by us). so  monthly alimony was granted to her. 

(2) I have appealed to District court and also applied for stay on proceedings while appeal is pending. they are pending from 4 months. opp. side keeps taking dates. 

(3) now opp. side have asked JMFC court that since alimony was not paid till now section  31 of DV act should be applicable and issue NBW.

I understand that section 31 is not applicable here as this is not breach of protection order. 

opp.is not qualified and not working anywhere. I am ready to fght till SC/ Truth should come out. 

Can someone tell me what needs to be done to avoid paying alimony in this false case? 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 January 2014

A trial court has refused interim maintenance to a woman saying she was professionally more qualified than her estranged husband, and had failed to show why she didn't look for a job

stanley (Freedom)     21 January 2014

As your opp is not qualified and does not work anywhere , the court would grant her maintainence  even if you take up the case right upto supreme court . Alternatively if she has some assets and has a source of income whereby she can maintain herself within those resources than she would not be awarded maintanence . 

False DV Fighter (new member)     21 January 2014

Thank you for your guidance. However is there no other way an innocent husband can get relief when allegations are false and baseless. ? How can I convince court that even mental harassment also not done from our side? What punishment can be applied to her for giving false allledation in afidavit which was proved false as per her oral stmt. ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register